Every year I sit down and write a list of goals for the up and coming new year. Every year I write the list and come March I no longer look at said list anymore. So this year when Lydia came up with this hashtag- I wanted in. I may have a shot at sticking with this list. What is this list you ask?
A knitting bucket list.
Say no more, right?
This idea was PERFECT, in every way. Why? For exactly 4 reasons.
- I knit almost every day for my business
- When I ‘m not knitting for my business I’m knitting for myself or my family
- I really really want a few more classic-go-with-everything handmade items to incorporate into my wardrobe
- I love knitting
I felt like this new plan was almost foolproof, so I went through my Ravelry queue and wrote twelve down- 1 for each month of 2016. I’m beyond excited about this plan and really wanted to share it with all of you.
So here we go.
- Solaris by Melanie Berg
2. Oatmeal Pullover by Jane Richmond
3. Shaken or Stirred by Thea Coleman
4. Drachenfels by Melanie Berg
5. Sunbleached by Alicia Plummer
6. Antler by Ankestrick
7. Tau by Melanie Berg
8. Lady Sunnyside by Tanis Lavalla
9. Summer Festival by Georgie Hallam
10. Backshore by Alicia Plummer
11. Arctic Wrap by Purl Soho
And last by definitely not least
12. Roads of Corsica by Garbrielle Vezina
I am SO EXCITED about these, and cant wait to get started.
How about you. Do you have a knitting bucket list?
I would LOVE to hear about it, and you can join in on the conversation over at the Oh! Loops Ravelry group HERE
Until next time,